Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

We're Going OUT!

Having a little too much fun around here to post these days.

This song says it all (and also reminds me of the good 'ole days of getting messy at the Blow Up).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyKwotFKKI4


View from the end of my street! GAH!

P.S. The new wheels finally arrived so we are a lot more mobile now! We settled on a Phil & Ted's. And actually got the Explorer model for the same price as the Classic because the store we ordered from messed up. SWEET! I had been so anti Phil & Ted's for the longest time because of the set up of the stroller. Turns out I was worried for nothing because I was just seeing people using them the wrong way. And Gavin thinks he's on an amusement ride so who can argue with a happy toddler?

No comments:

Post a Comment