Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

delusions and conclusions

I am feeling VERY pregnant and VERY pissy. I need to vent. If I offend in the process then I'm just gonna blame it on the hormones. These are the delusions of myself and others and the conclusions that I have drown from them. In no particular order...

1. I am not super woman or super mom. If God intended me to be that way he would have at least supplied me with a frickin' cape and a personal assistant dammit!

2. I would much rather enjoy living in the moment and enjoy my family than worrying about what I'm going to cook them for dinner next Tuesday night.

3. Who says a young sexy mama can't still go out and paint the town red? WHO SAYS??!!??

4. Charts and graphs are for anal retentive control freaks. I'm not quite there yet.

5. Stroked egos are a bloody epidemic. You can bake a cake, you can knit a scarf...yay team you! Get the fuck over it.

6. If we saw you as a martyr as much you see yourself as one then we would have nailed you to a cross by now. Trust me!

7. When I say I'm tired and don't want to talk I really do mean it. There is no need to read between the lines.

8. Did an over stuffed hamper or a sink stacked with dirty dishes ever stop the world from turning?

9. Sometimes cheese strings and pizza are good enough. Right Gavin?

10. "Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one and everyone thinks everybody else's stinks." Just a quote I often keep in my back pocket for when I'm in this sorta mood. And if you think my opinions stink then who said you had to read this?

That's all I got at the moment. I'm sure I'll find some more gems up my sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment