Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome to the Diaper House

It's day one flying solo without Daddy around for back-up. So far so good. This will be a quickie post because time is of the essence around here these days. I made sure to get myself up and out of bed and into the shower before the cavalry woke up. It really makes things much easier when you're all ready to go before they are. Also, I'm one of those gals that isn't too good at sitting around in pj's and unshowered all day. It makes me feel icky and depressed. Mind you, I haven't washed my hair in four days...but damn does it have a healthy glow! Next got bebe nursed and changed and just as I was finished big brother gave me a call from his room ("Maaaaa!!") to let me know he was up and Adam. Got him dressed and changed and enjoyed a nice little breakfast together while watching Chugginton. Then we had a little visit from his old babysitter and playmate, which I was happy for because I knew it would tire him out and make him have a longer morning nap.


I know I'm exhausted but I really don't have time to fully feel it yet. As I said to the hubby on the phone today, "I'm too busy to be tired". Normally when the first one would be sleeping so would I but it's a little harder to do that this time around. Actually, I really should be catching a little kip on the couch as we speak because both are napping like little angels at the moment. So what am I doing here? I gotta couch calling my name people!

P.S. Happy 1 week Birthday to my beautiful baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment